Saturday, July 21, 2007

8 Random Facts About Ryu (Meme)

Dragon head tagged me... so... here it is...

HERE ARE THE RULES:

> Each blogger must post these rules first.
> Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
> Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
> At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
> Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I can't gain weight. Yes, I've tried and I've tried... nothing ever seems to work. Ice cream, KFC, all kinda junk foods, meat meat meat and even protein shakes...
  2. I studied Psychology but I don't think I learned a single thing. Maybe that's why I'm in Marketing now... XD
  3. I love gadgets. Especially mobile phones. Sony Ericsson is my favourite.
  4. I write poems, short stories and even attempted a novel once... needless to say, I failed miserably -______-"
  5. I thought myself Photoshop. That's why my designs are so retarded.
  6. I always put 'Away' in MSN to avoid talking to some people that I do not like. Evil? Yes, I am.
  7. I've used the nickname/alias 'Ryu' since I was 13 or 14.
  8. Back in highschool, I actually danced on stage with a guy in front of the whole form. It was a play, he was Cinderella and I was Prince Charming. No, I'm not kidding.
Who should I tag? I think quite a few people did this already...

  1. Jingz
  2. Anne
  3. Samantha
  4. Queenie
  5. Kang
  6. Willy
  7. Angelicz
  8. (insert name here)
Lol... wanted to tag Mich and Erlynda but I think they did this already ^^

Anyways, don't forget about Topic 1 or Topic 2. I will tally the "votes" tonight. The selected Topic will be posted soon... (not gonna make any promises just incase I can't keep it XD)

Currently it looks in favor of Topic 1...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...