Tuesday, March 14, 2006

How I would die: 10 most possible ways

Yeap, I'm awake at 3.20am when I'm supposed to be sleeping early cause I need to wake up at 6.30am to fetch my mom to work... So my brain started thinking again and I'm morbid. So here's the 10 possible scenarios that I would most likely die from XD

10. Drug overdose - Swallow every pill I can find... oh wait, I can't swallow pills... I'll most likely crush em up and make a druggie cocktail. Bottom's up!

9. Slit my wrists & bleed to death - This one ranks higher though it's more messy... That's cause I wanna BURN out and not FADE out.

8. Road accident - Preferably a bus running over me & cutting me into half. Heard that it happened to this indian lady when she crossed the road near Kota Raya. That would be so cool...

7. Cancer - Any type of cancer... bring it on! I wanna die... (that's no surprise) so since I can't die easily, I'm considering sucking on cancer sticks (cigarettes) to help speed the process... Now, if only there's a way to stop my teeth from turning yellow >.<

6. Get beaten to death - Most likely by a gang or something... I'd most likely be the one who starts the fight... I'm not a fan of 'seafood'... they disgust me.

5. Gas explosion - I have this weird image run through my head everytime I go to a petrol station: I'd be filling up my car and my phone rings then -BOOM! Gone... poof... wow....

4. Spontaneous combustion - dying without leaving a trace. How cool would that be? I can just see the CSI people trying to solve my case XD Though I doubt that our Malaysian police can do much... they'll most likely resort to a bomoh & close my case...

3. Starve to death - For some reason, I think I have the gift of suppressing the hunger signals that go to the brain. Cause I can just not eat. I'll die of starvation before I realized I'm hungry. Hahaha... not really likely but it's different, doncha think? *wink*

2. Harakiri or seppuku - Japanese samurai's style of macho, manly suicide... Wonder how would it feel... I mean, stab into the left side of your stomach, drag it across to disembowel yourself, if you're still not dead, twist the blade upwards. If you're STILL not dead, pull out the blade and stab it into your heart. I wonder where can I get a samurai outfit... hmm...

1. Jumping off KLCC - Nope, not outside... INSIDE the shopping complex. Just go to the highest floor (I think I'll do it during Christmas where they have the tallest X'mas tree up) then jump off (if the tree's there, I'll just try to land on it for fun =D). Just imagine how my death would be remembered! Traumatizing a HELL-ALOT of people... I'm sure to be engraved in everyone's minds. Hahaha...

Yeap, I wanna burn out no matter what.

3 comments:

samantha w said...

i SERIOUSLY tink u need 2 sleep

Wowan With A Past said...

Hmm..I agree with samantha..
you need to sleep and not think too much of these..
Kelly~

pinkfeetapple ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...