Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why you should never challenge me...

Okay, let me tell you a story.

There was a girl named Anne. She has a Friendster account where she added me as her friend.

So we chat through testimonials until one day, she sent this:

' LiL TweRP '
Posted 10/5/2007 6:07 AM

* wah, must laugh tht horrible mer...
but i bet ur laughter can never beat mine.

witch- thts me. ^^

do u wan me to take a pic of me wif a broom?

u noe how muc i love to camwhore,rite?

So, I told her to take a pic of her with a broom.

She asked "Are you serious?".

I said "If not, I will start a petition to get you to do it!!!"

Again she said "You really serious?"

I said "I SENSE A CHALLENGE!!!"

So I gave her a few days to cough up the picture. I mean, it's a picture with a broom. Everyone's house sure got broom right???

Actually I would've been happy with just a picture of her HOLDING the broom or maybe standing beside it or something...

Then she sent me this...


That's supposed to be her... -___________________-|||

Anyways, since she placed such a graphic image in my head, I said "I want your pic to be like the one you draw ya!!!!!!!!"



And, today's Wednesday. The deadline.

Muahahahahaha!!!!

Here's the results XD


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that's not it, there's more!!!


Hahaha... still got time go change outfits XD

You really love to cam-whore eh?

Lolz, anyways, everyone should head over to Anne's blog and tell her what a great sport she is for being so sporting and actually taking those pictures =D

(p.s. I wasn't kidding about the online petition XD)




** Thanks Anne for giving me permission to post this ^^ **



Now you know why you should never challenge me XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...