Thursday, May 10, 2007

The other thing I do when I'm stressed...

Can you guess what I did right after my intensive class on Sunday?

Let me tell you la...

I went here:


Ok la... I know the pic is blurry but I blame it on the lighting of the place. My k800i is still in very tip top shape *crosses fingers*

This is Arirang at Subiaco. I just loved the place. I went with my housemate to "celebrate" our freedom from the evil evil classes of Competitive Marketing Strategies and also to celebrate her belated birthday la...

Anyways, when I'm stressed, I EAT!!!!

Look at what we ordered:


This came with the main course. The chicken was super super good!!! I'd give it a 8/10. It was like perfectly cooked, just nice & tender. Or maybe cause I was damn hungry... either way, it was good XD


This was hers. I'm not so much of a seafood fan. This banquet had mussels, prawns, scallops & squid. Along with the veges you see... Nothing special except for the marinated chilli squid. Whoa, super power ok??? Hehehe...


This was mine. Okay, it looks worse than it tastes.

This one also goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. It's not duck ok? It's chicken. Yeap, marinated chilli chicken.


I think this is the reason why the BBQ here tastes so much better than other places. In other places, they use like this electric heating pan for grilling. More convenient for the store and easier to clean I guess, but the taste seems to be missing something.

This place uses COALS. They got this lil machine thing that will keep the smoke from coming out, so only the heat from the coals is released to cook the food. It was burning red hot. Don't know why the flames turned out purple... weird...


And lastly, the food being grilled ^^ Looks so good... makes me wanna go back again.

All together we spent about 60bux for all that. 30 per person. Not bad la =)

I'd rate the place a 8/10 overall for food & atmosphere & service.





On another note, things have not been going well for me lately. Not only studies, but everything in general... Feel like shit as well...

But my "twin" bro shared a nice quote with me. Well, more like an inspirational phrase:

"There's always a light at the end of the tunnel-
if not, make sure you bring a torchlight"

Ciao peeps...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...