Tuesday, May 01, 2007

When I am stressed...

When people have a presentation to give in less than 24 hours and a very important (not to mention super duper hard) exam on Friday (technically 3 days away since it's 1:40am now), they would either be rehearsing their key points, or just studying.

What do I do?

I do this...




. . .

Yes... This is how I cope with stress.

I procrastinate XD

(But the pic cute right? Right? RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!)

Okay-lah, I have done SOME work. I have finished my cue cards for my presentation and I'm gonna start on reading some case studies for the exam.

Lucky I don't have to work tomorrow. So I'm just gonna burn midnight oil...

Super sucks la...

Can someone please throw some lemons at Wade Jarvis for me???





ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jingz said...

we love to procrastinae

we also love cute pics

Ryudiculous said...

Yeap... procrastination rocks... until it puts the final nail in our doomed-to-fail-uni-coffin...

XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...