Friday, December 01, 2006

Tag...

Layer One: On the outside
Name: - r y u – (not gonna post my name here *bluekz*)
Birthday: 28th October (I’m missing a lot of pressies… *ahem*)
Current Status: It’s complicated? Hahaha… “Single, not available” better than “Not single, but available” right?
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black with blonde streaks…
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio (Don’t make me angry!!! I sting!!!)

Layer Two: On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Spiders… Cockroaches… double the scare if I find them in my car…
Your Weakness: Erm… Naughty? Hehehe…
Your Perfect Pizza: Margheritta (I think this is how you spell it) anything with CHEESE~

Layer Three: Yesterday, today, tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Fuck. (hehehe… of course I got different thoughts depending on what I have to do that day la…)
Your Bedtime: Usually between 1-3am… Exam times then 6am la…
Your Most Missed Memory: Hmm… *himitsu* =P

Layer Four: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi (Depends on where la… KL then I pick Pepsi, Aus then I pick Coke… Pepsi here SUCKS)
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald’s! (Don’t like Burger King)
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Both~ XD
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!!
Cappucinno or Coffee: Kinda confusing… isn’t cappuccino a type of COFFEE??

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: Occasionally
Curse: Reducing as time passes… but will suffer relapse when in physical pain XD

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank Alcohol: A few Jack Daniels Cola.
Gone To The Mall: Erm… Perth don’t have much that is considered Mall wor… but got I guess…
Been On Stage: Nope.
Eaten Sushi: I have to roll sushi everyday… what do you think???
Dyed Your Hair: Just did... but not much difference...

Layer Seven: Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Change Who You Were To Fit In: Hmm… yes I guess.

Layer Eight
Age You're Hopping To Get Married: When I can.
Layer Nine: In A Girl/Guy
Best Eye: Anything as long as it’s a normal pair of eyes and not like some of those Ah Lians who take pics with their eyes big big… so ugly…
Best Hair: Long (but not too long until reach the floor la… mop meh…)
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Minute Ago: Took cds from housemate.
1 Hour Ago: Sleeping.4.5 Hours Ago: Still sleeping…
1 Month Ago: Wah liao… wanna list all meh… kanasai…
1 Year Ago: Erm… I think I was in NZ…

Layer Eleven: Finish the sentence
I Love: Sleeping, eating, playing, watching movies, disturbing housemates…
I Feel: Hungry!!!
I Hide: My feelings…
I Miss: 16th September 2006.
I Need: Cooking skills… (hahahahahahhahahaha….)

Layer Twelve: Tag 5 People
Not gonna bother tagging anyone… if I’m bored enough, I’ll create my own tag =P


However, the only one I know who is bored enough to actually do this is Jingz. Hehe… so Jingz, if you read this, do la…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...