Sunday, January 14, 2007

Short Update...

Whew, finally fixed my sidebar... still looks funny but I shall continue to improve it as time goes... Can't really do much as I'm leaving for NZ tonight.

I'm gonna be going for my cousin's wedding. First wedding I'm attending from my mother's side of the family. It's not the first wedding in the family though, another cousin got married a few years back but I was in Perth, so I didn't attend.

Anyways, I'm just actually accompanying my grandma there since she needs someone to take care of her.

I'll be back in 2 weeks. Hopefully I shall not die of boredom... Auckland may be a city, but it still is boring... especially when all my friends are already back in KL.

Oh well, to keep me entertained, please click here.

It's fun, trust me ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...