Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New banner ^^

Okay, alot of people have been bugging me to update, so... I shall.

Originally wanted to blog about meeting the bunny Mich at KL but apparently my handphone's memory card was faulty... So basically everything went kaput.

Sighz... actually meet up with that bunny also nothing much. Just walk walk; walk from Times Square to Sungai Wang then back to Times Square. About 80% of the shops all close since it was still CNY. So, don't come KL during CNY la... got nothing to see... ask Mich if you don't believe me...

Anyways, we went for makan at a place called Food & Tea. Mich ordered fried chicken rice with XO sauce and 'yin yong' while I had french toast and lemon fizzy ribena. Then we just chat chat chat... take a few pics here & there... quite 'mou liu' also. Hahaha...

Oh yea, she also bought a shirt from Samuel & Kevin (if I'm not wrong). So paiseh cause when we went in already 7.55pm and they were closing at 8pm. So faster faster go try and buy then chiao. Hehe...

It was nice meeting you la Mich & thanks for dinner ^^ (btw, you still owe me char kuey teow!!!)

P.S. New banner. I've discovered the wonders of photoshop brushes ^^

Lemme know what you guys think of it ya!

1 comment:

nuclear said...

tu larr, y larr ur hp must kaput at this time? haihh.. dats da onli pic of us in ur hp..i shold have taken it also dat time..ishh.. *tukul* but yeah, nice to meet up wif u too..halahh...i still owe u char keow teow.. XP

but anyway, cool header..look at those wings..omg~~~ hehehe..!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...