Monday, October 29, 2007

Stress Makes You Dumm

Gift is having an exam tomorrow. And yea, she's panicking... because she is just so so stressed.

And stress makes you dumm. Yes, duMM.

Have I proven my point?

No?

Then watch this and tell me if I've proven my point...


[video removed: 48hrs up]

Yes... Stress makes you DUMM XD

For those who can't really hear the video, basically Gift is just plucking away on the guitar trying to get Sam to wake up. And Sam's million dollar statement is
"What's wrong with you two?!"



p.s. video's only up for 48 hours. I'm the one blackmailing this time XD

p.p.s. can someone dress up as me and go do my presentation for me??? I'll give you Tim Tams...

4 comments:

aL said...

LOL! kam dou tak?!

ColleenC said...

she's in her pjs..O-o
and its on the www..
sweats!

Weird Dan said...

hahaha... u all really funny...

Unknown said...

i need to charge royalty...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...