Monday, August 25, 2008

A taste of my own medicine

Never thought that I could feel this way again. Could be the caffeine or sugar but it could also be something more.

People who noticed, don't say a word. I know.

People who didn't, don't ask. I don't want to know.

I am asking myself, what the hell am I doing here? This is certainly where I don't want to be. That I used to tell myself that I'd rather die than to live like this.

But life screws you up sometimes (well, most of the time) and you end up where you don't wanna be the most without you even realizing it.

I need to be more ambitious. I shall reach the stars and prove them wrong.





Short messages:
Veron, stop laughing. Your ass will fall off if you do.
@pril, damn you! I will bury you with my own hands when you come again!
You, did you know that "掛念一個人最差的方式,就是你坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...