Monday, March 09, 2009

always Mr. Nice Guy

Can someone please teach me not to be so nice?

People tell me that I'm so nice that I get hurt all the time.

Wanna know what I think?

I don't care.

If getting hurt is what it takes to be close to you, please don't be afraid to hurt me.

I'm used to getting hurt. That's why I'm too nice. But I really don't think I'm too nice.

I just... that's just the way I am. I can't change this part of me.

So just accept me this way? Please?



Anyways... on a lighter note, I've been addicted to B&W photography since I've gotten my baby Alpha ^^ (was gonna name him? her? it? Alfie but the 13 year old dad news came up)

Here's a sample:

My baby Chivas =)

I know it's not perfect but I'm slowly improving!

I NEED MODELS! Volunteers please step up ^^

But I've got no money to pay you la... but profile pictures for you good enough? Hehehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chivas already volunteered to become your model what. Don't be so greedy. One is better than none! Haha..

aL said...

feline alert *poof*

Louise is said...

Wow. i have the same problem. too nice :)
I lurve cats! and i love that pic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...