Saturday, March 06, 2010

random insights.

I watch Criminal Minds in hopes of believing that it is all a show, no matter how real and plausible it may seem, that it is all for entertainment and that no real human being can be capable of doing the things they do on screen. Alas I know that humans are indeed capable of that and much worse. And in a morbid way, I am amazed and even admire the minds of these people for their brain is of more potential than mine.


My greatest fear of possibility of being a parent in the future is that I may never be able to provide my child with the life that they deserve. I guess my parents had the same fear. But wait, I think they still are fearing. The sad part is, do I really deserve more? Or less?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...