Monday, July 04, 2005

Heya...
Sorry for long long delay... I'm now writting in from Dunedin, New Zealand. Currently in my darling's room =D Flew in all the way to see her. Hehehe... Had lots of fun sight seeing. The views here are AMAZING! If you ever have the chance to come here, you must come. It's worth it.
Anyways, my laptop broke down. Didn't manage to back up my files =( so, all of my stuff is gone. Sighz... I guess it HAD to happen. But now I'm not thinking much bout that. I'm sure you know why hehehe...
I'll be uploading the pictures from my trip soon I hope. Just need to get my laptop running and also hopefully I can get back my internet access in Curtin. Stupid people blocked me again.
That's all for now. Gonna go look at my dear darling sleeping >.<>

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...