Thursday, August 11, 2005

I have been told that I don't look my age. Really? Seriously, how old do you people think I am? People have been telling me I look 17 or 18. When I tell them my real age, they are shocked >.< Anyways, have a look at this pic:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cool eh? Taken by my friend, Jing a.k.a my 'kaima'. Hehehe... She's in Gippsland in Melbourne and it actually snowed!!! I kinda photoshoped the pic to make the snow much more visible =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And this is Jing (left) with her friend. Beautiful? Ofcourse, and there's NO photoshop done at all. Hehehe... anyways, if you wanna know more about her, click here.
**updated:: Jing is on da left... not right... poor me... right & left also can't differenciate >.< Sorry Jing!**

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Looks like it's promoting leng luis day for me =) This other gurl here is my good friend. Since she posted my pic on her blog, I've decided to return the favor. Hahaha... Anyways, visit her blog as well =) (p.s. guess who did the layout for her site ^^)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...