Thursday, May 25, 2006

An entry dedicated to a few

Okies... I was thinking what should I blog about and well, I decided to make this a "dedication" if not a "shout out" to a few people. Well, you'll know why when I finish ^^

First off, for Jingz:

People out there who pray (Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam... etc) whatever your religion is, as long as you pray, please do include Jingz in your daily prayers. Pray that she gets into WHO's influenza research project. I do not pray, so... hehe... I decided to "outsource" the manpower. Or should I say pray-power? Doesn't sound right... spiritual-link? religiousity? Anyways, you get the idea.

Second, saMantha:

Hope you'll be out of your depression soon... Don't forget that I DO (technically) have a degree in Psychology. Not qualified to charge for counselling but definitely qualified to listen & encourage. Hahaha... Just cheer up ok? And update your blog more often la!!! Call people update but you yourself pulak never update... Mich oso nice enough to blog crap. Hahaha... since you're her sifu then you should be able to crap MORE ma!!!

That brings us to third, Mich:

You're my holiday planner already. I'm making it OFFICIAL!!! Mich is my Penang holiday planner. She takes care of finding good & cheap hotels for me and was also considerate enough to 'sun pien' find out about car rentals for me just incase I wanna drive. Laugh at me for driving auto some more... so bad. In my defense, I CAN drive a manual... just not very well. Hahaha... Anyways, maybe I should be the one treating you to the Char Kway Teow *wink*

And last, but definitely NOT least, my baby Queenie:

She's asleep now... she said she "tertidur" on her bed. Hahaha... anyways, people who pray, pray that my baby will be able to do well in her exams. Although it's just a mock exam, but it IS still an exam. But baby, just do your best ok? I'll be seeing you real soon ^^.

Yeap, and that is an entry. Hehehe... will blog about my day later I guess... went for the Da Vinci Code. Interesting and yet the movie pales in comparison to the book... Will explain more soon... I guess...

2 comments:

nuclear said...

huaa..officially arr??ahaha...den must gimme salary wan lorr..keke...ey,i where got laugh at u lar bout da manual drivin thingy..hehhe..u said u can,but u need to practise more rite?hmm..think u better practise b4 u come..if not nobody dare to sit ur car..ahahaha!!

jingz said...

wa outsource some more.. good good...

o yea.. i do have a religion where me myself plays the central role as the kamisama where chris is my prophet and jenghann is my first disciple.. so... i guess i should pray to myself too... nah... i dun listen to prayers... so better pass the job to jesus, allah, kuanyin, buddha, whatever...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...