Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stress starts...

Well, have not been updating because stupid Curtin gave a limit of 200mb per month. It's ridiculous... the first month I've already used over 400mb. And I never download or play online games anymore. So ridiculous!!!!

Anyways, my assignments have started pouring in. I have reports, essays, a survey, presentations and more to do. Just next week I have a 1500 cross-cultural essay due and a test worth 25%. Been doing research like crazy... doesn't help that I don't understand 50% of what I find. I just try to make it make sense...

I want to upload some pictures but it'll take up some bandwidth as well. I'll see if I have the time (and mood) to resize them and upload. Most of them are pictures from my new SE k800i. Hehehe... it's the perfect camera phone. I do not need any other phones already. Muahahaha... Except maybe a PDA but that'll come in a few years. Will need it for work =D I know, I'm giving myself excuses to buy gadgets XD

Okay, I need to go get groceries because I've been on my pasta diet and it's not fun. If anyone has simple simple recipes for lazy people like me, please share T_T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...