Wednesday, October 08, 2008

of early morning spam and IT people in Melbourne

Muthafarkerkaninachaocibaipukimak!

Just came into office and checked my email. I found that I have 1 email blocked by the filter from this web company that I was liaising with.

Here's the thing, I've always been pissed off with this particular woman because she works at a web company providing web services but don't check email. Replies super fucking slow.

Her "I'll update you tomorrow" means "I'm gonna make you wait for 3 weeks".

Yesterday I emailed her again because my boss wants to know what the fuck are they doing because there's no updates at all. But I got an automated message saying she's no longer working with the company.

OMFG!

So I thought I would just have to wait for someone else in the company to contact me because that's what the email told me.

That is until I got the spam report this morning saying 1 email was blocked from someone in the web company.

So it says that the email has been delayed and sender will be validated automatically. The email will be delivered shortly after. But it shows the email was sent at 1.19pm yesterday. Today it's still not here.

So I contacted the IT person in Melbourne and asked if I could get the email retrieved.

His reply was "Did you read this?" and a copy & paste of the spam report regarding the fact that the email would be eventually sent over.

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?! YOU THINK I CANNOT READ ARH?!?!?!?!

LOOK AT THE BLARDY TIME LA!!!


Lucky boss not here today... if here I sure kena D-I-U. Geram-nye...

When I saw his reply I so wanted to reply this:

"Kthxbai"
*insert middle finger here*

1 comment:

aL said...

kthxbai! hahahahahahah. chill weih.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...