Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have the cutest cat in the world

Yes, I have the cutest cat in the world. Don't believe me? See for yourself (:

My lil baby boy is such a poser isn't he? One of the best pictures we have of him (:

This happened when I was bored at work. Sam sent me the picture and said he would look cute if he had a bow tie. So I photoshop-ed one in =D

And she was right. He's shooooooooooooooooooo uberly cute (omg, I think the silly season's getting to me, I sound so bimbo).

A few people got tricked *cough*Jonathan*cough*Chee Sheng*cough* by this picture when I put it as my MSN picture. They asked me "Where did you get the bow tie for Chivas?"

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD

So flattered la.... my photoshop skills so good? Hehehe...

Then I got a little evil and did the following picture:

Ngek ngek ngek... Chivas is a pretty boy!

And since there's only 2 days left to Christmas,

Tada~~~

Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

aL said...

Could you please put up AL-friendly photos ONLY in your blog?

thanks :)

Ryudiculous said...

[aL] sorry, you will just have to love my Chivas because he's my baby boy =P
I will put up warning for you next time ok? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...