Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm back from BKK

I'm back from the Land of Smiles (I really saw alot of smiles but it all goes away when you tell them that you don't wanna buy anything from them XD).

If I had to summarize my experience in 1 word, I'd say it was
GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Hehehe... Yes, I've never known things can be so cheap and that you can bargain until almost 75% discount. Bangkok is a shopping heaven...

Besides shopping, it's also a FOOD HEAVEN!!! But I've only got 1 picture cause I gobbled up everything so fast before you can even say "Tom Yum" XD

But I've got a few interesting pictures to share once I get them from my friends. From elephants to tigers to pigs to Pattaya's famous Trannies ^^

So, please be patient and I promise you tonnes of pics for my next update. So many many pictures until it kills your Streamyx Screamyx bandwidth XD





3 days was not enough for me to ease the missing in my heart...
Kid teung~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...