Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm getting old...

Sorry for the lack of updates. Have not had much to blog about but I think I should have a few topics soon though XD

Just came back from clubbing and I've only got 1 thing to say: "I'm getting old".

Seriously... I am so not cut out for this kinda life, but I know that I'd still have to try because I think when I start working, I'd be thrown into this kinda life... Why?

Cause I'm told that if I wanna get into the Advertising/Event Marketing field, I'd have to be able to drink and mingle with people... (oh gawd, what am I putting myself into??? *insert shocked face here*)

And I guess I have learned something tonight... there are seriously ridiculously rich people out there -_____-" Hahahaha...

Oh, and Ash can't drink more than 5 cups of whiskey + coke XD



Just 2 more days...

I swear I'm gonna buy you a diamond ring,
And promise you that this is just the beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahaha...someone turning into full blown alco!!..ngek ngek ngek

aL said...

alcohol is good for health, hvnt you heard?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...