Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MIA

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. Been rather busy with work, I'm dead exhausted by the time I'm home. Project365 can no longer carry on because I can barely lift my baby Alpha anymore =(

Anyways, to entertain you guys, I shall be blogging about my experiences working in ZushiBento Carousel.

Top 3 Things I Learned in ZB:

3. Hungry customers are not nice people. Seriously woman, if another table got up and went towards the sushi train and SAT DOWN even before I could do anything, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO??? Sure, the customers changed their mind, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THAT?!?!?! CAN YOU TELL ME?!?!?! If that's not bad enough, the husband was complaining about waiting so long, I said there's a table ready, I just need 2 minutes to clear it and they can have it to their heart's content. OMG, JUST 2 MINUTES YOU FUCKING AUSTRALIAN RETARDED REDNECK! He just went on and on and on and on about having waited so long. Excuse me, I need 2 minutes to clean the table FOR YOU. Or if you'd rather stand there and complain to me for 2 minutes, be my guest, don't fucking blame me if someone gets the table AGAIN.

2. People in Perth don't bother reading. ESPECIALLY ASIANS! OMG, not like I don't wanna help my own race, but seriously, there's a HUGE ASS SIGN that says "PLEASE WAIT TO BE SEATED, THANK YOU". I mean, you can see that the place is already small enough, SO WHY DO YOU WANNA CROWD IN THE SMALL WALKWAY?!?!?! I know, kiasu ma...

1. Younger Asian women who appear with older Caucasian guys think that they're better than everyone else. With their branded bags and noses so high up in the air, they forget that people just see them as an Asian whore. What? I'm being mean? Come deal with one of these women THEN talk to me. Kthxbai.
I know, I'm actually ranting in this note, but hey, feels gooooooooooooooooooooooood to do so ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...