Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm finally done with my assignments & presentations!!! WOOHOO!!!

*jumps around in ecstacy for a few seconds*

Okay, fun's over... back to exams...

As some of you may know, I celebrated my 20th birthday recently. I failed to "disappear" during the day as I had planned since I didn't feel like celebrating. Not cause I'm getting old (hell, I wanna die now!) but cause of other reasons that makes me moody and sad. I thought that since it was my birthday, I can at least choose to be sad & sulk all day if I want and not be forced to smile...

But the ISC guys kidnapped and dragged me out to Moon Cafe instead... But they are really sweet and nice people... though they blackmailed me into going out!!! Hehehe... Here's the pics from that night:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the cake my "dad" Eric got me =P Chocolate ice cream cake from Gelato (I think... or was it Gelare??) And it was FREEZING!!! But it was delicious all the same ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's me wif da cake... yes, I know I look funny... But I was seriously very very tired. I had class at 8am ok... Been awake since 7am and this was taken a little after 11pm...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My piece of the cake. One word: HUGE! Couldn't finish it in the end =( Was so full... not to mention there were 3 bowls of fries and a bowl of wedges on the table before the cake came...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The people who make my life in Perth bearable... in fact, they're the reason I have a life... sad... I know... But seriously, I really love being with em... (and some will know that I love being with a certain person in this picture much much more even though it causes me SO MUCH PAIN!!! =P) Hehe... THANKS GUYS!!!

And you'll never guess what I did the next day...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No... not paintball... the proper pronounciation is PAINtball. Yep, emphasize the PAIN in PAINtball.

It was a Saturday and I was awake at 7am and off to UWA at 7.30am... Paid the fee which was $55 (quite reasonable I reckon...) and got on the bus to where the PAINtball place was.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My not awake face while in the bus...

The place was really really REALLY far away. Took us about an hour to reach. And it was really isolated. How isolated? So isolated that their toilet is a stall in the middle of the car park. Yep, THAT isolated. We were ushered into a small warehouse by a guy who barked like a millitary captain.

He explained the rules and all. They had a very interesting punishment for people who didn't follow the rules... they place the person in a shooting range. Basically they take the offender and place 5 people in front of him and fire until he gets 10 shots. According to that guy, people learn faster that way... Unfortunately for our group of people, someone did break the rules (I think he forgot to keep his mask on or something) and ended up in the shooting range...

As bad as I may sound, I found it funny cause the 5 people who were told to shoot him are friends and when they hit him, they say sorry. WTF?!

Imagine this:

*BANG*

*PHAK!!!* <-- the sound a paintball makes when it makes oh-so-painful contact with your body

"SORRIE!!!" *prepares to aim again*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The masks we had to wear... they STINK!!! Really really bad...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The rack of guns... they call them 'markers'.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BEFORE: Just gotten into the camouflage overalls and getting in the mood to kick ass!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AFTER: Beaten and battered by gawd knows how many PAINtball pellets... btw, I used 400 pellets... the average number of pellets used was 300 per person and there were 18 of us. Can you imagine the number of hits each of us took if everyone had a 5% accuracy rate???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Renee, Eric & - r y u -. This was taken before going into battle. Look how CLEAN we are. Hehehe...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My friend's super huge bruise on her back. Seriously, when all of us were complaining about our bruises & aches, she calmly showed us this and everyone went "OMFG!!!" Seriously, everyone had "WTF!?!?! THAT IS ONE HUGE BRUISE!!!" written across their faces... it was the size of a MD.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was also not spared... this bruise appeared the next day after PAINtball. This pic was taken 3 days after I got hit and it has been growing ever since >.< now =")">And the moral of the story is?

If you're gonna go for PAINtball, make sure you hurt someone more than you get hurt yourself =P I'm so evil...

P.S. I shot this poor guy in close range of less than 1 metre twice on the collarbone and a head shot from a far as well. The first time was seriously self-defense cause he shot me 3 times close range but all bullets deflected (lucky me! but it still hurts!) and I got him instead =P

That was a LOOONG entry... hope ya all enjoyed reading & looking at pictures of my misery & pain. Hahaha...

6 comments:

chrisdior said...

errr.. happy belated birthday? :)

Wowan With A Past said...

Your "dad" ERIC????????????
oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh...... I know that guy! haha.....how's he doing? I didn't know he was in Perth n he knows u! dah!
Send my regard to him..what a small small world! He should buy me a cake for my b'day too!
Happy birthday to ya.......
sob sob..me feel so old now...just turned 20 while I will be 21 soon....sob sob..

Ryudiculous said...

chris:

thanks thanks ^^

kelly:

YOU KNOW ERIC?!?!?! lolz... then again, who doesn't? dat guy is so popular =P I knew him in HELP, same course ma... lolz.. I'll drop him a message that you said hi. Hehehe... i'm actually moving in with him next year... this is such a small small world...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...