Monday, November 14, 2005

It was Grace's birthday yesterday and we had a little pary for her. More like a gathering but oh well... Here's a couple of pictures to keep you people entertained ^^.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The ice cream cake which had Freddo the Frog ^^. It tasted like Paddlepop... the rainbow one which was nice =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me "big sis" and I...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The birthday gal and me... and the fluffy bunny's Adam Jr. (he has a belly button! XD). Btw, I know I look really weird in this pic... like some kinda gangster or something...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Squashed...

I know I should REALLY be studying now since I have my first paper tomorrow. I just got my major project marks... got a 34.5 over 50. I think it's really good considering it's a last minute job =P. My total marks for RM322 now is 49.5. The exam tomorrow is worth another 25%... I guess I'm just getting a credit at most for RM322... But it's better than a fail =P Just need to pass all 4 subs then I can GRADUATE!!!

2 comments:

Wowan With A Past said...

Good luck girl!

Ryudiculous said...

Kakaka... Thx thx ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...