Monday, April 17, 2006

Penang Trip (11.04.06)

Started out at about 11pm on the 10th. Took egg's new Honda Civic... super nice car to drive. So smooth & even when it reached 140km/h it didn't feel like it at all... But of course I had to slow down after that la... egg will kill me if I crashed his new car... hehehe...

Image hosting by Photobucket
I like taking pics at nite... very nice... especially if i'm in da car on the highway... love the effects of speed & light combined =) btw, the new civic's display is super cool in blue ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
Going through the tunnel... looks like we're going at warp speed =P

Image hosting by Photobucket
I met up with Queenie at Penang... A pic of us at Kek Lok Si's Entrance. The place is so very familiar to me... I remember that I went there when I was a kid. Funny how things looked so much bigger last time hehe...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Really like this view... looks very very nice =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Views again...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hehehe... Sam & Queenie caught unaware =P I'm da master of candid camera!!! Mastered the act after years of practice ^^
Image hosting by Photobucket
Me the lil devil ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
Next stop: The BEACH!!! hehe.. had to buy slippers cuz I forgot to bring mine... didn't want my sneakers to be filled with sand >.<

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me & Egg fooling around...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yeap, a big bad wave came & swept the slippers off Sam's feet...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hehe... look at those 2 blue things... I wonder what if they sank instead of floating??? Oh, that's Ling in the photo by the way... (Ling: "Go retrieve those slippers!!!")

Image hosting by Photobucket
Some white guy: "Yes! Me to the rescue!!!" Lolz... he was nice enough to swim out to get it for us. Apparently he's 'en dou'. I think his looks were nothing special since I've been surrounded by white Aussie guys for almost a year in Perth... Most Malaysian or Asian girls in particular have what I call a 'white man' syndrome. Any guy who is white or looks white will automatically be viewed as handsome...

Image hosting by Photobucket
They had something called parachuting there at the beach. Wanted to try it out but was afraid that I would fall into the water.. I didn't bring any spare clothes & I can't swim >.< And it cost RM60 for about 10 minutes... Maybe I'll try it during my next trip...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hehe... experimenting with my camera... What do you think?

Image hosting by Photobucket
A pic in a pic!!! I love being a notty lil devil ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
From left to right: Me, Queenie baby, Sam, Ling, Eenie

Image hosting by Photobucket
Next stop: TOY MUSEUM!!! Never knew this place existed ^^. Was very nice inside... a little stuffy but nice =) All sorts of toys & models ^^. All the stuff that I know I can't afford though I want them so much >.< wait la... work first... work first... hehehe...

Image hosting by Photobucket
One of my favourite exhibitions there... Can only dream of owning even 1/4 of the collection they have here...

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Corpse Bride!!! Can you believe that I have not watched the show???

Image hosting by Photobucket
May Lynn says I look like a rich man's son who has nothing else better to do... swtz...

After that we went back to the hotel where we bathed & got ready for dinner. Egg & Yee Chyn went for buffet while Queenie, Sam & Ling took me out for dinner. Went to Gurney Plaza, a place called Breeks. Made Sam order for me since she promised me "very delicious food" kekeke... Ordered fish & chips... the portion was huge... couldn't finish it >.<

Had fun but was worried bout my baby cuz she was having headache... =(

After dinner we went outside to sit at Gurney drive... Enjoyed the sea breeze & the company of my baby angel =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hehehe... me and my sweet baby angel =) taken at Gurney drive...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...