Monday, June 11, 2007

The duck and I

I went to a friend's house for dinner last night. After dinner, we sat down in front of the TV to watch Big Brother and just chit chat.

Then I saw something very familiar.

It was a yellow duck.

She used to have it in her car, but she took it out of the car after I *ahem* played with it too much...

But anyways, here's what happened...


I wasn't gonna take that insult from that darn duck!!!

So... this happened...


Then my friends called me to stop torturing the poor thing...


STUPID DUCK STILL WANNA DENY!!!

ROAR!!!

Hehehe... No, I didn't eat it. I was good enough to return it back to its owner...

But it did make me get a craving for Peking Duck though...

Fortune restaurant, here I come!!!

But before that... I need to start studying for Law Marketing.

Wuuuuuuuu~~~ T____________T

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...