Friday, June 29, 2007

A student's nightmare

Fuh~ I can finally blog. Basically I blew my internet quota (yea, there's a quota for Aussie internet... sucks) and I had to survive with dial up speed for 3 days... Almost died... Haha...

I think everyone knows Indomie right? It's something every student (and mamak owner) can't live without.

It is literally a life saver ok... And yes, that is the WHOLE box you see. I always stock up with Indomie cause I can get rather lazy at times... It's about 8.80AUD for the whole box. Very worth it...

Anyways, one day I wanted to eat Indomie. So I prepared the pot to boil water and took my precious box out.

That's when I discovered...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

ONLY ONE LEFT WEI!!!


HOW ARH?!?!?!?!

Like this lo...


Hehehe... I know, I know, I'm siao.

But seriously, that is like every student's nightmare: our precious stash of instant noodles gone.

I will be getting a new box tomorrow XD

Anyways, after the exams, I went to Garden City with her. We were supposed to celebrate the end of exams but since I had to defer mine due to the terrible sickness, it wasn't much of a celebration...

I saw this interesting thing in The Reject Shop...


I could hardly believe my eyes... It's a CLEANING PLAYSET!!!

Is the person who invented this a genius or what?!?!?!

We can now train young kids to LOVE CLEANING!!!

NO MORE DIRTY ROOMS!!!!

Ok, I'm being dramatic here. Where to find a kid who will look at this toy and go "Can I have this?" lolx...

After shopping, we were on the way back to the car when it started raining. So we had to run back to the car XD

A nice surprise greeted us though...


You can't tell from the picture but the rainbow was really really REALLY clear. This is the first time I have seen such a beautiful rainbow.

But what made it really special was that she was with me =)

It's our first rainbow-viewing XD

TeeRak, remember what you told me ok? I am waiting at this end of the rainbow =)

4 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Wahaha...Indomie is da best :) hey not too much too, later hair all over da floor :P

p/s added u in my blogroll. Love yr style of blogging :)

Ryudiculous said...

Hooray for Indomie!!!

Erm... student got not much choice rite? Hair will still fall from study stress XD

Added ya too ^^ Glad ya like my blog!

Anonymous said...

indomie rulez...
indomie rockz...
indomie is da best...
indomie boleh...

WTH am i writing...???
i have no idea...
anyway... thx for tradin links...
will drop by here once a week...

Ryudiculous said...

Haha... gummy goin crazy?

No wories, I shall start stalking yours XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...