Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Oh the emo-ness!

I believe that one should never need to tell the person one loves what one has done for them. Those acts are made from one's heart and need not be thrown into the faces of others.

I do not tell about what I have done for my loved ones. I don't think I have to, need to, or even want to. Each and every single one of them is special and has a unique reason for each of my loved ones.

They need not know what I have done for them, as long as I, alone, know that I have indeed done something. And that is enough. I do those things not for self satisfaction, recognition nor things in return. I do them because I want to.

That's it.

But just because you don't see them, doesn't mean I didn't do anything.

I won't tell you what I did, but I will tell you what I didn't do:

I didn't do my best.



But...


I did TRY my best.

Does that account for something?



Not for her apparently.................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...