Monday, September 17, 2007

WTF

Grrr... I wanted to blog about my special day but then I realized my layout really died... No idea what's wrong...

Geramnya.... Shall attempt to fix it although I have no idea how to..............................

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[UPDATE]

Okay, sorta managed to figure it out... Shall live with this for the time being...

Shit... already spent 2 hours figuring it out... die la... presentation also not done yet....

*(@#$(&@(!*#&*)@!*$(&@$#)(!$*(&$*#@&@)#*@

4 comments:

conan_cat said...

lol and i was wondering why ur layout died lor hahhaa... now that u fixed it, great! :D and this one is more condensed than last time, not a bad thing tho :D

and tell us bout ur special day lar haha...

special as in? birthday? :D

Anonymous said...

What happened? Died in IE or both IE and FFox? Maybe I can help but I left Blogger for a long time already lo...

Weird Dan said...

It died coz i saw the sidebar drop below HOHOHO!!!

Ryudiculous said...

[conan cat] no no... not birthday XD will try to update when I can ok? :)

[wayne] I have no idea what happened :( Thanks for offering to help though :) as u can see, I've sorta fixed it... hahaha...

[daniel] y u like so happy my layout died har!?!? DID YOU DO IT?!?!?!?! DID YOU?!?!?!?!? LOL...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...