Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Advertising Creativity

Whenever I tell people that I have a degree in Psychology, they all go

"Whoa..."

But what they don't know is that it's really no big deal. It's just a normal, general degree. I can't practice psychology with just a degree. And being a psychologist is not easy, it's not just listening to crazy people, the field of psychology is just so broad.

And when I tell people that I've changed my field to Marketing, they all go

"Eh? But it's so different!!! Marketing is related with Psychology wan meh?"

The answer: YES.

Psychology goes into so many different things, especially in daily life. We just don't notice it.

And well, after I explain that it IS indeed related, they will ask

"Why you wanna change?"

Well, I never really managed to explain WHY I want to change, but after seeing this recent TV ad, I think this is the BEST way to SHOW you guys...




I guess the reason I changed is because I want to be able to create an ad like that. It doesn't need special effects or celebrity endorsers or a high budget... it is simple, meaningful and most importantly, it gets the message across.

It's that simple =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...