Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Garage Flooring

When I moved in to my current house, I was really glad that I had a garage so that I can park my precious baby car in there. The floor is just plain concrete but it was good enough for me. Then my car started leak and there are now oil stains and god-knows-what-stains on it...

I just can't seem to get it out no matter how hard I try. Then I found out about garage flooring.

There are tiles for garage that would make your garage look new again. You can also have different patterns on your garage floor, how cool is that?

Not only are they easy to install and are more cost effective than other garage flooring, they also last longer. It's more bang for your buck!

I would go for the checkered design as it would make my garage look like a giant chess set. Hahaha... but that's just my own opinion ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...