Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Unexpected Parcel

When I came back home today, I found this in the mail...

I really had no idea what was in the parcel...
I know the parcel is open in the pic but pretend it's still wrapped la ok?

Apparently, I won in a Coca Cola Dinner Promotion that I entered.
But I totally forgot about it... in the parcel was a Coca Cola apron, a cookbook and $40 gift card for Coles/Myers. All together worth 95AUD.

WOOHOO!!!


After reading this letter, I remembered I had entered this promotion a few months back. Basically I bought a Coke and it had a code on in which I went to the website and keyed it in (I think... I don't really remember).
And I guess it was a lucky draw, so... I won! XD


And as most bloggers would do, we camwhore with our prizes and post them up XD


Yes... Yes... laugh all you want...

By the way, I also remembered that when I decided to enter this promotion, my housemate, Sam said "Har? This kind of thing also you like?" (it was in Cantonese but I just translated it).

So now that I've won, I just have one thing to say:

"HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
*points finger directly at Sam and laugh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...point and laugh la..have u thought of it that u may be the ONLY one who bothered to send in?? that's y u won???ROFL....

SaeWei said...

aisehman..you sibeh lucky can!!! Like that also won geh...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...