Sunday, August 05, 2007

Mexican Night

My housemate and I went grocery shopping and decided to buy this:

It's an easy to make Taco Kit. All you need is mince meat, onions, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.

They have 5 soft tacos and 5 hard ones. But because I was so hungry, I ate the soft one without taking a picture of it first... Hehehe...

But I remembered when I was about to have my hard taco XD


It's actually something like tortilla chips. Which is good for you =) This came in the kit, all you have to do is heat it up in the oven to make it crispy.


Then you stuff it with the meat. Because we didn't really have that much mince, we added in carrots and onions to the mix to "substitute" the meat... hehehe...


Dice tomatoes and place them on top... We didn't have any lettuce so we just had more tomatoes...


Here's my fav part: CHEESE!!! I love CHEESE!!! CHEESE!!!
CHEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*ahem* excuse my cheesiness... XD


The final step: Top it up with taco sauce =D It came with the kit. Tasted like salsa to me...

It was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...

Will definitely try it again soon =)

But the hard taco was harder to eat than the soft one (no, not because I don't have teeth) because it cracks easily when you bite into it and everything comes falling apart. This is probably the messiest meal I've had for a long time...

Oh, one more thing, please be careful with your taco... if not...


It will fall and you will have a messy taco... -_______-|||






p.s. I didn't make it fall on purpose to show you guys... it really did commit suicide... XD

2 comments:

aL said...

nyam nyam :)

Anonymous said...

oh my god, it looks nice and delicious, go chili's eat very expensive lo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...