Thursday, August 30, 2007

Off to war...

Yes, the war is upon me...

What am I talking about?

Well, have a look at my battlefield:


Wish me luck... I will need it...

Sighz... my list of assignments is stuck on my wall, next to my table, looking over my shoulder while I use my laptop... It's like there to haunt over me..............

Besides assignments I have other activities such as Multicultural Week (MCW) 2007 to handle... I am the Activities Officer this year. I thought that since I have a team under me this year for the 5 day event it would be easier for me.

Was I wrong.........

I have 6 people in my team for the 5 days and let's just say I am not that good a leader.

But it is a good challenge and it will help me to deal with people in the future. Guess it's actually an opportunity in disguise =)

Will have more information on that soon. Just need to finish my Sales Management report now...

Ciaoz!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...