Sunday, June 18, 2006

And yet a new template...

Yeap, I seem to be addicted to changing the way my blog looks these days =) Going through the HTML is not fun but what else can you do at 4am in the morning and you can't sleep? Well, this is my way of exhausting my body so that I will fall asleep.

Did it work?

Yea, it did.

But I only slept for 2 hours.

So I've actually been adding final touches here and there since 10am... I think... Not to sure. I've lost track of time.

Anyways, the major changes would be the new tag board. Decided to change to this one from cbox.ws cause it looks nicer and fits into the new sidebar nicely unlike the old tag board which also came with an annoying pop-up. Sure, I had to sacrifice the old comments, but with you being so nice, I'm sure you'll leave me more comments. Right?

Secondly, you might have noticed something on the top left of the page. It's called a webband. Cool huh? That's not the point.

The point is that the band there stands for a cause: To stop hate. Basically it's against all discrimination of any kind. So, if you have a blog or a webpage, I demand that you click on that little webband NOW! And get yourself one of them =)

Hey, it's a win-win situation ma... you help build awareness on stopping discrimination and at the same time you get to add something new to your page. Come on... you know you want to =P

For you lazy people, click here.

I am openminded. Are you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...