Friday, June 30, 2006

Updated List [14]

Just 14 days left. 2 weeks to go. Spent my day cleaning up my room and checking to see if my luggage bags are okay. I also updated my list of things to do...

NEED to do before 14th July 2006:

Buy:
- face towel
- facial products
- laundry detergent
- vitamins
- leather shoes
- stationery
- refill for my planner
- instant noodles
Fix my Nike shoes
Confirm my accomodation in Perth (For those who don't know what's wrong with my accomodation, click here)

WANT to do before 14th July 2006:

See my Baby before I leave
Watch the following movies:
- Tokyo Drift: The Fast and Furious
- RV
- Take The Lead
- Superman Returns
Go for karaoke session
Format my laptop
Download as much TV series and anime as I can
Buy either a Nitendo DS or PSP (need help in deciding)

Well, I guess I should try to sleep now. Will be watching Take The Lead tomorrow. And maybe Superman Returns in the evening. Should also get some other things on the list...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...