Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Countdown Begins [15]

I guess my depression is right at its peak right now. My sleeping patterns are not only upside down but it's disrupted and twisted and inverted. I can't sleep, not even when I'm tired. When I finally feel sleepy, once I lie down on my bed, my body jerks me awake by increasing my heartbeat and breathing difficulty. Although I will manage to sleep after I toss and turn long enough, once I sleep, I either get nightmares or I can't wake up. As in I over sleep... almost 14 hours.

Is going back to Perth really that bad?

I can honestly tell you: Yes.

But I know I will get through this. I might not be in the best mental state but I will make through it. Why? Because that's what I do. I get through everything that I have to. I may not do it the best way ever, but I'll pass.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, it's time to prepare for my trip back to the hell hole. Here's a list of things I need to do before 14th July 2006:

Buy:
- face towel
- facial products
- laundry detergent
- vitamins
- leather shoes
- stationery
- refill for my planner
Fix my Nike shoes

This is the list of things I want to do before 14th July 2006:

See my Baby before I leave
Watch the following movies:
- Tokyo Drift: The Fast and Furious
- RV
- Take The Lead
- Superman Returns
Go for karaoke session
Format my laptop
Download as much TV series and anime as I can

I guess that's about it...

Any volunteers to help me with my list?



15 more days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...