Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sleepless nights

I guess the dreadful feeling of having to go back to the hell hole is overwhelming me. I can't sleep. I keep thinking about how terrible it is when I am back there. I hated it there. Even the word hate is like an understatement. I really LOATHE it...

But I know I have to go through it for quite a few good reasons... I guess I'm gonna list them out since I am just bored and can't seem to fall asleep.

  1. Money. My parents have already paid for my first sem. Not to mention the visa, medical check up and OSHC coverage.
  2. Parents. They have high expectations. I mean, they practically begged me to go for graduation and it was for a degree.
  3. Pride. I am proud. I admit it. I'm only human. What does not kill me will make me stronger.
  4. Future. If I get through the next 1 1/2 years with above average results and extra activities. I would have just secured myself a better future by standing out.
Will I make it through??? Only time will tell. Maybe if I can get a part time job, I can actually save up enough to place the down-payment for a car when I get back from the hell hole.

Yeap, it's these little dreams that get me by...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...