Sunday, July 02, 2006

And the days go by... [12]

Damn... Time flies... But I guess I'm slowly but surely working through my list.

What's really bothering me is my accomodation. On campus has told me that there are no more rooms. I don't know if I should be happy or not. Staying off campus would mean that I can have unrestricted internet access (it's a life-saver in Perth, trust me). But it would also mean added security risks... and of course, the inconvenience of having to either take public transport or walk very far.

So far my friend have managed to find 2 places for me... But somehow this friend is kinda blur on the details so I'll have to wait for her to pass me the details of the landlord. Basically 1 is about 10-15 mins drive from Uni. While the other is just nearby, maybe 10-15 mins walk? I'm not too sure. I'm leaning towards the one further away cause it's a safer area and I'd prefer taking the bus rather than walk. My classes would most likely be in the evening and it's not safe to walk alone in the dark (it gets dark really early during winter) in Bentley area.

My other option would be to have a car, which I don't think I can convince my dad to let me have... But I can nevertheless try.

And yes, by try, I mean beg.

Here's the updates on my list...

NEED to do before 14th July 2006:

Buy:
- face towel
- facial products
- laundry detergent
- vitamins
- leather shoes
- stationery
- refill for my planner
- instant noodles
Fix my Nike shoes
Confirm my accomodation in Perth (For those who don't know what's wrong with my accomodation, click here)

WANT to do before 14th July 2006:

See my Baby before I leave
Watch the following movies:
- Tokyo Drift: The Fast and Furious
- RV
- Take The Lead
- Superman Returns
Go for karaoke session
Format my laptop
Download as much TV series and anime as I can
Buy either a Nitendo DS or PSP (need help in deciding)


I'll most likely go shopping with my family in the morning and settle most of the needs in the list. I might even get something I want. Hehehe...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...