Monday, July 24, 2006

Bah... Curtin sucks...

I'm currently in the library... Can you believe it? I'm in the LIBRARY even before classes start!!! Today's kinda a fucked up day for me...

Why?

Let's start with last Thursday. I went out for dinner at about 6.30pm and came back around 8.00pm. The internet was down. I couldn't even access Curtin's websites which were in the local servers which meant I couldn't get onto WASTE network as well. Well, nevermind, I know these things happen.

But it's Monday now and the internet is still NOT FIXED!!!

Sighz, I applied for a course change last Monday. I just recieved my new offer letter today. So I went and filled in the acceptance form and waited. And guess what... the same problem last year came up again. The International Office told me that there's no record of my Bachelor Degree in Curtin. WTF!!?!?!?!?!

I'm so fucking sick of this Curtin. Their servers suck to the max!!! It's ridiculous!!! Luckily I settled the problem last year, so they have records of my old emails and results in my file. There it was, my results stating I GRADUATED on the 12th January 2006. And yet, the computer screen of my "current" records stated "WITHDRAWN". Damn sucks man...

Nevermind, I got that settled, so I went off happily to enrol. Cause I've already arranged my timetable and all I had to do was fill in a form.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Stupid stupid Curtin servers won't let me enrol cause according to their system, I didn't complete my Bachelor. Damn it!!! Do I have to get my original cert MAILED here?!?!?! Then there was a fuss again, the girl had to make several calls and all...

And in the end, she came up to me and said: "There's a problem with the server so we can't enrol you right now. We'll contact you when it's fixed". WTF?!?!?! And she didn't know when it would be fixed. I'm so doomed...

Well, that was my day. Well, at least something good happened: I got to chat with my Baby on MSN again =) Even though it's only for a few hours, it's better than not being able to chat at all.

Oh yea, I went on Ebay and got myself a printer since mine died. Won the new one in an auction for 10.50 AUD. Including the postage, it's 40.50AUD. I think that's reasonable since Australia has discontinued the budget line of printers. I still have like 2 boxes of the ink...

Anyways, I promised to upload some pictures of Curtin... but dunno why Blogger can't upload... maybe cause I'm using the library's connection. I promise to do it when I can ok?

Oh yea, Jen, sorry bout what happened to your phone. Just get a 2nd hand one for a few months la... I'll try to find something on Ebay for you...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...