Tuesday, July 11, 2006

3 months [2]

Well, it's 11th of July. It's my 3rd month with my Baby =)

We went to Genting on the 8th of July. Yeap, I managed to meet my Baby before I leave for the hellhole in 2 days.

For those who are wondering about how's my packing, stop asking. It's as if you guys are more anxious to go back than me. I'm trying my best to block out the depression and you people have to go ahead and remind. I know you're trying to show you care. But if you really cared about me, you would know how much it bothers me and so you'll just keep your damn mouth shut.

Anyways, on a happier note, here's the pictures from our trip...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They were having a World Cup Carnivale of some sort. The music was good ^^. And it was free entry. Germany was playing against Portugal at 3 am.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, Allie's not fat. Just horizontally challenged =P

They had games in the Arena of Stars. But you needed to be a Genting Worldcard member to participate.

The first game:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Second game (this is really interesting and fun ^^):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They were repeating the 2 games... so...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then there were CHEERLEADERS!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a short sneak peak at the Mysteria show. Just the dances, no magic was shown.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More and more people came into the Arena of Stars when it was nearing to 3am.

Do you know how to make sure no one sits near you?



Like this lor:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Although we waited till 3 am, we left after the 1st half. This is cause stupid people were smoking in the Arena where smoking wasn't allowed. It got really hard to breathe...

Look what we found the next day:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Don't worry, they're fake.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...