Friday, July 28, 2006

Finally... some pics...

Okay, I can finally upload some pictures =)

By the way, these were taken last year during Summer. So it's all nice and sunny. It's winter now so it's cold and gloomy... sighz... But, here's some scenes of Curtin...


This is where I used to walk to and fro everyday to get to campus. See those buildings at the far end? That's where the on campus accomodations are. But I'm staying at a different place now...


This is the Japanese Garden in the Psychology building. I just really liked it...

This is the place next to the Psychology building. This picture is good enough to be in a Curtin brochure ^^ (doncha agree??)

This is the top view of Atkinson Forum. People love to sit here during the Summer to study or just relax. I used to find a nice spot here and just sit down and read. I guess that's one thing you can't do in Malaysia's universities.

The following are just some random stuff...

Sighz... I miss you...

I'm like addicted to this cause I just love cheese!

This is what I usually make... It provides me with enough energy to survive... And it's easy to make =)

2 comments:

jingz said...

yo... u made this template?

Ryudiculous said...

no ler... found it somewhere then editted it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...