Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My Flat

It's been 5 days since I arrive on the 14th. I've more or less settled in and I've started to deal with my studies.

I've decided to change my course from Masters of Marketing to a Postgrad Diploma in Marketing. I got a little freaked out when I saw the units for the Masters. Since I have no basics in marketing, I think I'd better take something on a lower level. Now I'm just waiting for them to issue me a new letter of offer. Hopefully everything will be done by Friday.

I've already arranged my timetable, so everything should be fine as long as I enrol into my units by next week. Other than that, everything's fine I guess.

Anyways, if you guys are curious about my flat, here's what I saw when I first came:















What a great first impression eh? Btw, my reaction when I first walked in is: "Oh f*ck"



This is like my worst nightmare... HOW TO LIVE LIKE THIS?!?!?!

Oh yea, sorry if the pictures are so small. I have use blogger to upload my photos instead of Photobucket because my uni connection has blocked it. So basically until I get my unrestricted internet, I can't give you guys better pictures.

But rest assured, more pictures will come soon... I'm just too bored.

If you guys are interested, I can post up some photos of Curtin campus... let me know in the tag board ok?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...